This PRIVACY NOTICE is for European Union (“EU”)/European Economic Area (“EEA”)/Dependent Territories and supplements the information contained in the Privacy Statement of Call-Em-All, LLC d/b/a TEXT-EM-ALL (collectively, “we,” “us,” or “our”) and applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the above areas (“consumers”, “you” or “your”). We adopt this notice to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and other similar regional privacy laws.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, voice recordings, and other Personal Information that you may provide)
How do we collect your data?
You directly or indirectly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- When you visit our website(s), or make a request to receive information about our products and services;
- When you contact our Sales Team or Customer Support Team; and
- When you sign up for a TEXT-EM-ALL account and use our products and services.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Register and establish your account;
- Email you with special offers and promotions relating to our services we think you might like;
- Record your voice inputs (messages) in order to transmit them to the phone numbers you provide. We reserve the right to review these messages at any time and for any reason, particularly if we have reason to believe that messages are in violation of our User Agreement;
- Conduct your automated calling and group texting services;
- Process payment and billing information;
- Understand who our customers and potential customers are and their interests in our product and services;
- Manage our relationship with you and other customers;
- Carry out core business operations such as accounting, filing taxes, and fulfilling regulatory obligations;
- Help detect, prevent, or investigate security incidents, fraud, and other abuse and/or misuse of our products and services;
- To communicate with you about matters, including products, services, and promotions, that might be of interest to you; and
- To improve the overall Website experience.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at our database facilities in the states of Texas, Virginia, and Ohio, United States. Our facilities provide security measures that include 24x7x365 electronic and physical security, password protection, two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners, network and account activity monitoring, utilizing certain automated compliance checks, and CCTV surveillance.
We will keep your account information for at least 5 years or any period longer that we are legally obligated to. Once this time period has expired, we may delete your data by removing account level information.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and email address in the message, or click the “unsubscribe” button found at the bottom of the emails we send you. We may still send you non-commercial, administrative notices, however.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Call us at: +1 (877) 226-3080
Or write to us: Text-Em-All, 3803 Parkwood Blvd, Suite 900, Frisco, TX 75034
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Understanding your “clickstream” activity
- (i.e., the paths are taken by users of the Website as they move from page to page)
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
We may also use “pixel tags” (sometimes called “web beacons” or “clear gifs”), which are tiny graphic images, on the Website. Pixel tags help us analyze Users’ online behavior and measure the effectiveness of the Website and our advertising and marketing.
Cookies, pixel tags, and/or other analytical tools that we may use on the Website may collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the Website. This information may include your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer. We may also track certain information about the identity of the website you visited immediately before coming to the Website. We do not otherwise track any information about your use of other websites.
Cookies, pixel tags, and/or other analytical tools in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us.
We may also work with businesses that use tracking technologies to deliver advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to the Website and your interaction with our advertising and other communications, but no Personal Information is shared with them.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, please review your browser’s instructions on how to adjust cookie settings. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result of cookie setting changes. Our website does not currently respond to web browser’s Do-Not-Track signals.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +1 (877) 226-3080
Or write to us at: Text-Em-All, 3803 Parkwood Blvd, Suit 900, Frisco, TX 75034
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Authority of your country. You can find a complete list of these authorities and their contact information at this link: Members | European Data Protection Board