Benefits and perks
We’re in it for the long haul.
Geographically speaking, we’re 1,700 miles from Silicon Valley. In terms of the way we run our business, we’re a lot farther than that.
We’ve been around for 15+ years, we’re 100% self-funded, and we put people and sustainable growth above profit (but we’ve been profitable since year one). Our brand values — compassion, authenticity, and shared excellence — are way more than words on a website.
We choose to use our technology for good and never let spammers and scammers use our product. And we don’t just write checks — we give our time and energy back to our community.
Oh, and people like to give us awards sometimes:
Join our team
Customer Support Champion
- Represent Text-Em-All as the first point of contact when customers reach out through phone, chat, or email.
- Able to handle a variety of scenarios, such as answering questions, providing training, sharing best practices, or troubleshooting technical issues - with patience and empathy.
- Act as the voice of the customer by sharing customer stories and feedback with the rest of the organization.
- By owning the customer experience, you don't just solve problems - you anticipate them, provide ideas on how to solve them, and work with product, marketing, and engineering teams to implement them.
- Proactively engage with customers to understand their specific needs and offer solutions.
- Participate in an after-hours support rotation with your fellow team members to meet our commitment to provide 24/7 customer support.
- Help fight SPAM! That's right, we're a mass messaging company that loathes those annoying unwanted text messages and robocalls - no marketing, political, or promotional messages allowed.