Templates are a handy Call-Em-All text feature that helps you save time and maximize your messaging impact with personalized fields and many other exciting features.
Templates help you standardize your messaging. They eliminate the errors and miscommunication that comes from a cut/paste workflow, allowing you to reuse stored text messages again and again.
The Benefits of Text Templates
When you create a template, you are essentially creating a saved message that you can reuse later without having to retype, copy, or paste the message over again. Here are a few of the benefits you can look forward to:
1. Simplicity and Consistency
If your company regularly sends out appointment reminders, payment reminders, or notifications of any kind, this is a handy feature because it allows you to send the same message with just one click.
2. Improve Productivity
If your business operates in multiple locations, templates can be shared with other team leaders, reducing the time they spend on repetitive tasks and allowing them to focus on higher-value endeavors.
Templates can be personalized by inserting custom fields like first name, last name, and notes. Custom fields automatically fill with contact information, sending a message that is more likely to be opened and read.
4. Custom Signatures
A custom signature professionalizes your messages and brings your personalization efforts to the next level.
5. Share Templates With Other Users
Master account holders can share templates with other users, empowering your teams with next-generation communication tools they will genuinely appreciate.
6. Reduce Errors and Omissions
Templates ensure you don’t make any mistakes or forget any critical information, reducing the misunderstandings that often happen when sending repeat messages.
7. Enables A/B Testing
A/B testing helps you improve and optimize your outreach, allowing you to alternate between message versions to see which one gets the best response. Make adjustments as needed until you find the right formula.
Template Use Cases
Smart companies use templates for many purposes. When you’re managing a team with multiple people, it’s a way to ensure your messaging is standardized. Consistency lends confidence and builds trust with your customers, which is an excellent place to be.
Here are just some of the many use cases for message templates:
- Create unique signatures for users or locations. Each team or team member can have their own signature so the recipients can put a name to the message.
- Customize appointment reminders with dates and times, ensuring the right message gets in front of the right contacts.
- Create a set of messages for emergencies. When you’re in the midst of a crisis, there’s no time to waste! With templated emergency messages, sending vital information is fast and easy. It might even save lives.
- Follow-up after meetings. In today’s busy world, it’s easy to go on our way and forget what just happened, even moments before. Send a follow-up message to your team to keep your agenda top-of-mind.
It’s easy to get started with templates. When you are creating your broadcast, simply select “Use Template.” This allows you to choose existing templates or create new ones as needed.
If you have any questions about templates or how you can use them to their best advantage, reach out today. We’d love to show you how we can help.
Ron Kinkade is the Head of Marketing at Text-Em-All, an automated calling and mass texting company that provides solutions for small and medium-sized businesses, large corporations, membership organizations, community groups, and individuals. Ron has more than 20 years of experience with a proven track record of success. Ron enjoys bass fishing, beach vacations, and spending time with family.